Ice Fish Ohio Forum

wish it was going to last

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Got up and let the dog out and was walking on frozen ground for the first time since last winter. Felt good!   Wish it was the start of something good but with 60 again next week we'll lose all the progress we just made.  :'(
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

holehopper

• Thy seas are so great,and my boat is so small.
    • View Profile
Yeah,looks pretty sad for us. :-\
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

30inthabucket

• Ice fishing calls... I answer
    • View Profile
Yeah there was some skim ice on the ponds this morning. Wanted to stop the truck and put my foot on it.lol

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Tell me about it. I was up by Deer Creek and Walborn and there was skim around the edges. If we could get a week of this it could start a nice ice base that a warm day or 2 wouldn't kill. But it's all going to be gone tomorrow morning again!  I feel like throwing a tantrum.  :'( >:(
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Warner22

• View Profile
Yeah definently gonna be awhile unfortunately. Will we still have the NEO panfish series even if we don't get ice until February? Looking forward to fishing in that again this year

quackpot

• View Profile

g

• View Profile
I know the feeling. The weather forecasts for the winter are making me lose hope for ice. Supposed to be above normal temps for Jan. and Feb. Argh!!!!

holehopper

• View Profile
now that really is bad news  >:(
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
I was hunting sat and a little pond was frozen enough to ease out on it for a quick second before I went thru .... ;D 
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

icebucketjohn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Christmas without ICE... BAH, HUMBUG!

We Ice Fisherman are all highly addicted, shivering psychotic patients in the frozen asylum of the frigid"

holehopper

• View Profile
yeah,humbug  >:(

30inthabucket

• Ice fishing calls... I answer
    • View Profile
Got an idea. .. Gonna see if I can rig my trolling motor up to my shanty. At least then I can use it this winter

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
the way its goin I may have to figure some way to mount my shanty onto my crestliner 
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

g

• View Profile
Hey 30, need to rig pontoons under the shanty and then the trolling motor would work.

Vexilar