Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Wisconsin Update

davek · 3 · 2214

davek

• Dave Brett Dan
    • View Profile
Well guys made it back safe from Ohio it was great to visit family and meet some of you guys onthe ice.
Dave CRV and I were able to meet up on the 28th at Buckeye Dave caught two to my one crappie said he caught more when I left with crv to try for some sauger but saw no pics LOL. Thanks to Doug Stewart for the transportation.
On the 29th I took the boys and my nephew Jake to Twin Lakes where Jake caught his first fish through the ice, met up with Banker who id like to thank for his help with Jake. Dnot worry Banker Ill never tell your wife.
As many of you already read I took My Niece Amy out on New Years Eve and met up with Dave at Alum Creek and yes she cleaned my clock but Gosh it was fun to watch. A special thanks to Dave for letting her use the vexillar like he said she figured it out quick and left with not only a big smile on her face she was also ready to go back. I cant wait to get her up here for a week.

The ice up here is still good we didnot have the thaw that you had in Ohio going out to chase some eyes tomorrow. Good luck to everyone in the new year, be safe and Please remember to teach a child to Fish. GO BUCKS   Dave

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Great Lakes Largemouth Series
Glad you made it back safe and i was thinking today about your neice and the smile she had on her face and the concetration on the vex. It made me smile today.
David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Jason Mitchell Rods
Clam
Vexilar
GrandPa Bob's Crappie Jigs
Jammin Jigs

davek

• Dave Brett Dan
    • View Profile
Ill treasure that day the rest of my life.

Vexilar