Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Thank you Sandy!!

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
I'm hoping to be on safe, fishable ice in under a month.  I was concerned about some of my spots, as they were either almost or completely out of water recently.  With all the rain from Sandy many of the lakes up here rose 3-6 feet.  Was out on West Branch last weekend and had no problems launching, the water was up a good 3-4 feet from where it was before.  So were some of the other lakes I drove by.  That'll help out some of my spots come ice if the level stays there.  Can't wait to get out!!!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

icebucketjohn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Mega Ditto's
We Ice Fisherman are all highly addicted, shivering psychotic patients in the frozen asylum of the frigid"

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
Hope berlin has rose to the occasion.
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Drove by Berlin yesterday.  A little lower than normal for this time of year, but if the water level stays the same we'll have no problems having the walleye tournament in January.  ;D
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

fishintechnician

• PRO STAFF
  • IFO Prostaff
    • View Profile
Kinda had the opposite effect on a couple of my res that are usual spots for me. Waters up, but thats a bad thing. These are flood control reservoirs and are lowered every year and maintened at a lower level for the spring melt. If we get a good freeze then the water comes down we will have an air gap uner the ice and that is never good. Hope they get them back down

Vexilar