Ice Fish Ohio Forum

L.E.D. Lights

TURKEY09 · 15 · 10413

TURKEY09

• PRO STAFF
    • View Profile
Installed Clam L.E.D. Lights in my shanty today. Also put runners on it. Big thanks to Mitch131 for all the help. The lights work great recommend this to anyone.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 05:20:09 PM by TURKEY09 »
turkey09

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
Which clam lights did you install?
Tim Smith (HardWaterJunkie)

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
I have the LED lights in mine too, and I love it at night or in a bad snowstorm! 
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
i have led's and they rock, mine look like a flashlight but have 16 leds on the side and one in front that shines forward.  8) 8) 8)really bright....those three are great inside my pop up, and double as my walking light......love em
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

TURKEY09

• PRO STAFF
    • View Profile
Large sled lights there are 3 that go on ur sled and the strip of five that go across the top bar.
turkey09

TURKEY09

• PRO STAFF
    • View Profile
Snowcone those are nice who makes them?
turkey09

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
5.99 or 2 for 10  at walgreens run on 3 aaa batts

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
That's awesome, and you can't beat that price! ;D
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

futurestrader

• View Profile
    • Byrneinvest
Erierider turned me on to a lightweight lithium battery LED that snaps on the brim of your ballcap.  Very nice feature.
Pro Staff Member
Fishing for panfish
Walleye on Erie
www.byrneinvest.com

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
thats cool   leds  rock

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
I have 3 of the 4 ft. led rope lights in my otter. Attached 1 rope light to each of the cross bars with zip ties except for the bottom cross bar that sits on the ice. Zip tied the wires running down the bars then ran the wire to my battery boxes. They work very well and dont have to worry about taking them down or replacing batteries. The 2 batteries in my battery boxes are the same as my marcum battery so if im out on a marathon trip and the marcum battery dies I have a back up. They work well for charging my cell phone and running the aerator for my minnow bucket also. I was at Marks Bait and Tackle the other day picking up my new eskimo 6 in hand auger for when I dont need my gas auger and he had several of the rope lights for sale if any one is interested in getting some

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
tim  u must have the most laid back shed ever ;D  now i know im getting you a smoke detecter  :D

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
Im starting to work on making custom fiberglass console for tackle and gear storage for the front of the sled and a fiberglass rod locker going down the back of the sled to protect my rods while not being used. I was going to just make it out of wood but have decided to use fiberglass instead. That should be lighter then wood and will withstand the water and ice better. I will put boat carpet over the fiberglass to finish it all off. It should look real good if I can ever get it done. lol

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
You really need to post pics when you get that done.  Maybe even start selling, I'd be interested in that!!!

Team Wilcraft!

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
hahaha   yeah then maybe you will have to have some teenagers drag it out for ya  cause it will be like a motel room  hehehe  ::)

Vexilar