Ice Fish Ohio Forum

any ice?

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Not lately, but if my injury is the tiniest bit better I'm planning on being there Friday morning. Even if I can't fish, I'll still go up and post a report on conditions Friday. I may go and check Nimi also, but I'd assume with the lows and if we don't get too much snow, it'll be ready by Friday or Saturday.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

trapperjon

• View Profile
Anyone pop a hole over on congress lake yet think it will be good by saturday
I popped a hole off end of the dock at congress. spud bar went right thru,  if it's good on Saturday i'll be surprised. especially if we get the snow they're forecasting

wis2ohio

• View Profile
I will be in the area next weekend for ice fishing for the first time would anyone like to meet up if there is safe ice and show myself and a friend the ropes and some good spots to fish? We will have a ice shanty and all gear just looking for some help getting on some fish.

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
I really want 2 get out on nimi also but from what I see the ice is still weak and even though the temps are falling fast I will be surprised if there is good ice in this area for a few more days..went by springfield on 224 today and there is still open water...
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Wis2 pm me your email address and I'll send you a marked up map I made for another member with some of the Mogadore hot spots on it. I will be unavailable next weekend, but will post ice conditions at the end of the week. I plan on fishing Thursday and Friday next week. If I can fish next weekend,  Sunday afternoon would be the only possibility. I'll post here what's up when it gets closer.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Crappiekiller

• View Profile
Anyone have a up to date on some ice hopefully good news or where will have some for the weekend

Crappiekiller

• View Profile
Going to congress lake after work to see what the ice is doing

Vexilar