Ice Fish Ohio Forum

spikes?

jiggin junkie

• View Profile
I live in mount gilead, and was wondering where I could go to get some spikes? I use to use them in north west ohio , but can't seem to find them around this area.

bluegill assassin

• View Profile
I use some from Orr Safety. They have a website. I do prefer chains over spikes, it seems like the spikes get packed with snow quickly.

jmsteele187

• View Profile
I live in mount gilead, and was wondering where I could go to get some spikes? I use to use them in north west ohio , but can't seem to find them around this area.
I'm assuming you're talking about bait and not spikes for your boots.  If you can't find spikes or maggots in your area, you can order them in bulk.  Sportsman's direct and Knutson's are both places where you can order them from.

crv423

• Global Moderator
  • Catching is only half the fun!
    • View Profile
P M a@c he can send anything u need. Chucks his name, tell him crv sent ya. He's local here in Ohio and sells in bulk or smaller orders. He has white or pink spikes at a good price.
Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Alum Creek, Buckeye lake guide

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
P M a@c he can send anything u need. Chucks his name, tell him crv sent ya. He's local here in Ohio and sells in bulk or smaller orders. He has white or pink spikes at a good price.

X2 Chuck is a great guy and will hook you up!  Tell him slabslayer says hi too!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

futurestrader

• View Profile
    • Byrneinvest
Go with Chuck at A&C his is high quality and delivered to your door.
Pro Staff Member
Fishing for panfish
Walleye on Erie
www.byrneinvest.com

jiggin junkie

• View Profile
Thanks I will be placing an order soon!

Vexilar