Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Ice fishing game

handymanjeff

• Global Moderator
  • Ice Fishing...The ONLY way we'll walk on water!
    • View Profile
I don't know if it's been mentioned on this site before,  but a couple of years ago I found the most realistic ice fishing game from Pishtech LLC called Ice Fishing Derby. You can get for computers, tablets or smartphones. I have it on my laptop & tablet. It's a great way to pass time when you can't get out on the ice, like today in NW Ohio; we're in Level 2 Snow Emergency with 25 mph winds gusting to 35 mph with 5 to 7" of additional blowing and drifting snow.

:)When I can't get out to icefish,  I can still icefish in the comfort of my  home......

Just thought someone might be interested and enjoy it. May be a way to interest kids also..

P.S. I receive nothing from this game or the developers! !!!!!!
Jeff Gunn

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
FishStyx Custom Rods
Vexilar
Open Water Wear
Grandpa Bob's Custom Jigs
Rajus
Ardent Reels
Eurotackle
Grund-L Custom Lures
Zeko Shoes
Liquid Mayhem

wis2ohio

• View Profile
there is another game called propilkki that you can download for your computer. It's not bad and has online tournaments.

wis2ohio

• View Profile
did you buy the $15 version or the free demo??

handymanjeff

• Global Moderator
  • Ice Fishing...The ONLY way we'll walk on water!
    • View Profile
I tried the free demo 1st and then purchased the full version; it's much better than the demo. I've tried Propikki (spelling?) And didn't like it as well but that's just me. ;D
Jeff Gunn

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
FishStyx Custom Rods
Vexilar
Open Water Wear
Grandpa Bob's Custom Jigs
Rajus
Ardent Reels
Eurotackle
Grund-L Custom Lures
Zeko Shoes
Liquid Mayhem

OhioSwampRat

• View Profile
I've been playing the ice fishing game for a while, great game, also last year I got this App called winter fishing, not as realistic but still really fun
Lake Medina, Ledge lake, Hinkley lake, Wallace Lake, Spencer lake, judges Lake, Plumb creek, Buckeye woods, Hubbard valley, Chippewa Lake, Portage Lakes Findlay State Park

Vexilar