Ice Fish Ohio Forum

NIMISILA PANFISH TOURNAMENT 2/23/14

wis2ohio

• View Profile
Just wondering with all the thefts that are happening that way on this lake is there a better area that we will be meeting to where we can see vehicles all the time or is this going to be a hit or miss on being able to see vehicles?

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
The east side never has problems, but for the tournament you can park and fish anywhere on the lake. I've never had a problem there at North end, but if someone tried to steal from me, lets just say they'd live to regret that very much. It'd be hard to crap out an ice auger, which is what they'd be doing, I have cameras on my truck. Works to protect my tools, but good for ice gear too!!  I think we'll be fine for tournament, problems have been at night.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

steelneyes

• View Profile
Sounds like a fun reasonable event.  I'm in if the doctor says okay on mon.  RE perch, maybe just a big perch side pot of $5 optional.  Besides if IBJ shows up with his son, I won't mess with them on Nimi perch,  ;D 
Spud one, spud two, if it went through, so will you!

FishLaughAtMe

• View Profile
Sounds great, I'm in. Can you just pay for the op's that you want? I never catch perch there so I would'nt want to do a pot on them.

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Yes, absolutely.  Pots are up to the individual if they want to enter them.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

wis2ohio

• View Profile
Just wondering would it be ok to start a thread for those who might be looking for a partner on the nimi section or would it be better to be placed on the looking for a partner?

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
No, fine to post a thread! ;D

Team Wilcraft!

FishLaughAtMe

• View Profile
I was just wondering if that date is set in stone? Reason that I'm asking is that there is another tourny at wingfoot on sat the 22nd. Would love to do both, but back to back. Might be a little tough. Just wondering if anybody else is planning for the same thing?

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
We can see, but a lot of the guys said the 16th won't work for them and I can't do it the 9th. If we moved it back a week I'm afraid going into March May cause ice problems. We can look at that as it gets closer if everyone wants to though.

Team Wilcraft!

FishLaughAtMe

• View Profile
Ok, thanks for the responce, and I'll do a wait and see.

Riffle12

• View Profile

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
No they don't.

Team Wilcraft!

icebucketjohn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Count me in to help assist running the tourney if I'm not working.
We Ice Fisherman are all highly addicted, shivering psychotic patients in the frozen asylum of the frigid"

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
its good , slab im going to follow you so that gas auger stays warm...heheh easier to start ;D ;D ;D   AND  im bringing my blow up cat fish for good luck... ::)
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

Vexilar