Ice Fish Ohio Forum

where can i find more of these????

OhioSwampRat

• View Profile
cant find these on jammin jigs site, can anybody lead me to more? or atleast what they are called? i really like them but chipped half the paint off some how
Lake Medina, Ledge lake, Hinkley lake, Wallace Lake, Spencer lake, judges Lake, Plumb creek, Buckeye woods, Hubbard valley, Chippewa Lake, Portage Lakes Findlay State Park

trapperjon

• View Profile
Looks home made to me,  I've got a box of home made jigs that was given to me and a few look similar,  their heavy for their size. 

OhioSwampRat

• View Profile
I got it from jammin jigs, it was in their grab box, the glow paint is really bright
Lake Medina, Ledge lake, Hinkley lake, Wallace Lake, Spencer lake, judges Lake, Plumb creek, Buckeye woods, Hubbard valley, Chippewa Lake, Portage Lakes Findlay State Park

wis2ohio

• View Profile
I would email them and attach the picture and see if they might be able to help you with the name of the lure and if they still make it.

OhioSwampRat

• View Profile
Wow I never even thought of that haha

holehopper

• Thy seas are so great,and my boat is so small.
    • View Profile
looks like someone wrapped some small gauge wire copper or brass on it for extra weight,i have a spool of that,and its what i use it for,but mostly on flys.
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

Vexilar