Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Grateful

Banker · 12 · 6749

Banker

• Global Moderator
  • With God, All things are possible. Matthew 19:26
    • View Profile
    • www.iceprofromohio.com
Weather forecasts are shutting down the season here in central Ohio..but lakes up north have solid ice...was on 28 inches at lake st clair this past weekend an their 10 day looks promising for fishing through the end of March...man what a great season. I am grateful for getting the opportunity to ice fish 14 bodies of water in 4 states this year...what are you grateful for?
Scott Albrecht
"Banker"
www.iceprofromohio.com

John 21:6 He said, "Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some."

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Many things. A great wife to start!   But also for one of the best ice seasons I can remember for a long time. And the fact I never got skunked this year. Came close,  but always managed at least a couple fish.  ;D
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
im thankful spring is coming and I can get my boat out again ;D ;D ;D ;D   just sayin 8)
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
Snowcone,snowcone,snowcone this is an ice fishing site nit a fish out of my boat site silly.Niw you have jinxed yourself to only catch whiskered walleyes the entire soft water season oh boy,oh boy!! ;D ;D :D
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

snag

• View Profile
I'm thankful I got out of Lansinger Rd. in my car last night without having to call a Tow Truck!!!  That was a real cliff hanger!

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Great Lakes Largemouth Series
I am thankful for the family and all the friends i have met over the years on the site.

I am also thankful i outfished CRV this season ;D
David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Jason Mitchell Rods
Clam
Vexilar
GrandPa Bob's Crappie Jigs
Jammin Jigs

g

• View Profile
I'm grateful for this site. Have met many people and fished a variety of lakes with them.

Luvztaphish

• Please help keep our waterways clean .
    • View Profile
 :D I'm grateful for everyday , good and bad . For good friends and fish that cooperate by eating my offerings , even the catfish .

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
oh no now ive done it catfish hex , :P  but wait I have some anti catfish ju ju .   Wal-Mart  2.99   heheheheh    you guys are great and I hope we get one more week end. 
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

toadfish

• View Profile
I am grateful that I caught my first Fish Ohio walleye thought the ice on Lake Erie and the friends that allowed the trip to happen.  I am thankful we all made it out and back without losing any gear and any bodies.

It has been a great winter although I am ready for it to be over.  I was not tremendously successful in catching this season, but good enough that I will be anticipating next season come December/January.
Pro ice fisherman, amateur icefishing catcherman.

OhioFisher19

• Global Moderator
  • More Fishin' Less Talkin'
    • View Profile
    • Ohio Outdoors
I am greatful for my best season ever. Been stacking up walleyes since January 10th!
TEAM IFO Pro Staff
CYA On The Water,
Capt. Jonny Fickert
 "Fishing and Fun with Jonny Fickert"

quackpot

• View Profile
I'm thankful for all the people I've meet this season. Of corse the love of my life my wife. This year i have a great small boat to enjoy plus the two big ones. Bring on spring, summer and fall so we can start ice season again. To everyone i wish a great year. Bobby

Vexilar