Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Nimi soft water 5/1

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Went to Nimi for a couple hours this morning and did well on the gills. It wasn't on fire, but there were no dinks. All were between 8-9 1/4".  Caught around 2 dozen. Also got a couple crappie and perch. Everything went back. Was fishing shallow weeds in C-5. All the fish were up closer to shore near the REEDS. All other shoreline vegetation was a bust. Was fishing 18" down in 3 feet of water. The best color was a tiny silver grub tipped with a waxie or 2.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
glad to hear from ya  , maybe I can get out finally, from what I have been reading its picking up like mad .hopefully I can catch some 2....c ya
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
It's picking up. Hope to have the big boat fixed by next week. But it still felt good to be on the water, even if it was only the flat bottom! ;D
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Vexilar