Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Equipment in stock

YtownThrowDown

• View Profile
Anyone know of any retailers that have a decent selection of ice equipment on display?  Specifically flip over sleds.  I decided this is the year to upgrade to one and would like to see a few of each manufacturer before I make a purchase. I am near Youngstown, but am willing to drive a ways.

Banker

• Global Moderator
  • With God, All things are possible. Matthew 19:26
    • View Profile
    • www.iceprofromohio.com
A good selection ...no but Cabelas Dundee MI has 6 setup right now...Id venture to guess Bass Pro in Toledo may have some too and u would have to pass it on your way....before you go check Marks Bait and Tackle in Ravenna he has multiple ones and could probably pull them out of they aren't already
Scott Albrecht
"Banker"
www.iceprofromohio.com

John 21:6 He said, "Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some."

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
You can also check clamoutdoors.com they have a nice site. It show cases all there shantys with multiple pictures and detailed info about each style including dimmensions! Not a bad starting point and you can narrow down from there ;D
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
I second the Mark's Bait and Tackle. He has everything and is very knowledgeable. He can steer you in the right direction if he doesn't have what you want. In Ohio, I've yet to see a store that has as much ice fishing stuff as Mark does.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
you might research all the different styles, on line and then you will have a better idea of what you would like...  I have an eskimo pop-up 2 man..i love it but wish I had the 4 man. thumbs up for marks lots of goodies...shout back when you find one....check minnow head he may still have one for sale
« Last Edit: October 27, 2014, 10:33:33 PM by snowcone »
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

Minnowhead

• View Profile
I was in Toledo last week, they had their stuff out. not a bad selection either. Hope this helps.
Throwing ice cubes in the lake all summer long!

Saw guy

• View Profile
Banker's right on. I was up in Dundee last winter and they had a good number of flip overs on display. I'm originally from Ytown, and wouldn't be surprised if the new fin, feather, and fur has a selection. They have a good selection of ice product in their Ashland store.

Vexilar