Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Big thanks

quackpot

• View Profile
Dave I would like to thank you for putting on the dock tournaments. Even if the don't want involved they are fun. For all of the members don't come they are missing a real experience.

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
I couldn't agree more, I look forward to this time of year and my donation to the winner
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

g

• View Profile
I agree. I really enjoy the dock tourneys.

fishintechnician

• PRO STAFF
  • IFO Prostaff
    • View Profile
I'm really bummed that I haven't been able to make one yet, the new jobs schedule is super weird. I have personal days but am waiting on ice to burn them

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Great Lakes Largemouth Series
Thanks Guy's,

I am sure more members will come out and fish. It is a fun time and a great way to learn about ice fishing and meet other IFO members.

It is very relaxed and guys are super friendly.

There is great prizes for everyone to win at the last  event so even us donators during the regular events will have a chance to win.

Every event you fish you receive one ticket for the end of year drawing plus the great pizza donated by Cheshire Market.

If you are new to the site and want more info just give me a call at 614-361-5548
David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Jason Mitchell Rods
Clam
Vexilar
GrandPa Bob's Crappie Jigs
Jammin Jigs

buster

• View Profile
I too would like to thank Dave for organizing these events, I look forward to them all week and greatly appreciate you all for accepting a new guy like me into your group, everyone is really cool and extremely helpful, being new to this area, I'm grateful to have found an awesome group of guys to fish with

Tight lines,
Ty

Salmonid

• View Profile
Yup, what everyone else has said, I love em almost as much as being on the ice itself.. just wish I could find out how to find those crappies lately.. I did get my first ever 3 saugeyes on the short rod at the last event, way fun!!  I wish there was a way to do these all summer...

Salmonid

Vexilar