Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Lure and rod orginization done!!

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
The new shanty is 100% done!!  Here are the lures in their final orginizations.  I'll start with the panfish lures!
P.S. I still need to add a few more bluegill and crappie spoons and a vib-e or 2 then I'm good!
« Last Edit: December 23, 2014, 06:28:47 PM by slabslayer »
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Now the walleye lures!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Lastly the rods!  I love the new extra large rod locker form Clam!  That thing rocks!  I've streamlined my gear (rods and lures) to just whats in these pics, no more walleye OR panfish trips.  With the new orginization, I can have both lures and rods in the shanty at once.  There's still 2 crappie rods not in there yet, they're spooled up, but my rod tape hasn't arrived here yet to attach the reels.  Should be here Friday!

Team Wilcraft!

icebucketjohn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Looking Good!
We Ice Fisherman are all highly addicted, shivering psychotic patients in the frozen asylum of the frigid"

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
wow      amazing  :o        I think I see a pattern here,  8)  you are actually a portable tackle shop on ice, hehhehehe......
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

Salmonid

• View Profile
Nice job, I see there is someone more anal about owning lures and jigs then me, ill have to show the wife, she never believes me when I tell that there are folks worse then me.. LOL

Salmonid

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
the doctor is IN  .... ;D
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
You never want to be underprepared!!  ;D ;D

Team Wilcraft!

fishingful

• View Profile
What kind of combo is that silver rod and gold baitcaster? I love fishing with a baitcaster but never have seen anyone else ice fish with one besides me.

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I'm not sure. That was an anniversary gift from my wife a couple years back. I'll try to find out.

Team Wilcraft!

Vexilar