Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Good time 12/13

crv423 · 10 · 6741

crv423

• Global Moderator
  • Catching is only half the fun!
    • View Profile
Didn't catch any fish, caught 1 mud puppy, and had the largest saugeye dave has ever seen break off, but still had a good time b s ing with everyone. Wanted to send out a thanks to John, larry, and the other fella for helping me get my stuff on and off the docks, what a great group of guys!
Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Alum Creek, Buckeye lake guide

Nwohioiceman123

• View Profile
Had an awesome time. Nice to be out again after missing all the tournaments last year. Also got see Dave's winning streak be broken and I even got to take some fish home for the fryer. Thanks to everyone who came out!

g

• View Profile
Glad you made it out Chris. Was great to see you and everyone else again. See everyone next Saturday and hopefully the fish will cooperate better.

quackpot

• View Profile
Weather I catch fish or not it's a great time. I see everyone next weekend. Thanks for the help on the new vexliar. I will have to try other tricks to get them to bite.

Luvztaphish

• Please help keep our waterways clean .
    • View Profile

;D A good day , not too cold and no  rain . The fish were scarce but a few were caught . It was great to see all who attended .

Tin Guppy

• View Profile
Wish I could have made it,  but my mom passed this week so I was busy. And next week we have our family Christmas so who won?

g

• View Profile
My condolences to you rusty. I don't know who won. I had to leave a little after noon for my Xmas party for work. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.    Grant

quackpot

• View Profile
Sorry to hear about that Rusty, prayers sent your way.

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
Thoughts and prayers to you and your family my friend, may God hold you close and comfort you all in your time of need.
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

Saw guy

• View Profile
Sorry to hear of your loss. Never a better time, but this time of the year is tough. Thoughts and prayers are with you.
Great to see you out Chris. No excuses next week. Will have to open a little can.

Vexilar