Cold
0 (0%)
Ramping up
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Spiral_Ice_Jr

• View Profile
Hello Everyone,

My father and I had a great day out on Kiser.  Multiple fisherman on the east end were catching perch, gills, and I caught 4 largemouth. (No Crappie)  The ice was building all day as we heard and felt the ice moving.  We used a wide variety of bait and presentations but found most of our success with jigs tipped with wax worms, while keeping constant contact with the bottom.  The extended forecast looks promising so if you get the chance, give this awesome fishery a shot.  I am a firm believer that Kiser is one of the most underrated fisheries in the state.

Go Get Bit!!!!
"The Walleye Wrangler"

firefish532

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
I went out Saturday out of the marina and had some luck lots of blue gills  and 1 keeper crappie and 2 catfish if you get them to come off the bottom they will bite be readyand best color was black for me in 10 feet of water with spikes
Firefish

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com

fishintechnician

• PRO STAFF
  • IFO Prostaff
    • View Profile
I tried Saturday as well from around 1030 until 3-330 didn't do as good as everyone else got 1 perch and 1 gill. Not quite what I had hoped for. I tried everything and would get plenty of follows but no takers seems all they wanted from me was a dead stick. Oh well that's how I goes. I do agree this is a great place to fish.

Vexilar