Ice Fish Ohio Forum
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.

April 28, 2024, 03:42:25 AM

Author Topic: 1/11 Ice and fishing report  (Read 5659 times)

Mullygyn

1/11 Ice and fishing report
« on: January 11, 2015, 08:38:20 PM »

Was all over the north east side of the lake. 1st and 3rd pull off at long island were both 4-6 all the way across. Northfork was fished today.  Cranberry was fished today . The lake was in great shape but check for yourself.
Found a bucket load of big bull gills. A handful of crappies. 7 perch and 1 saugeye. Not a bad day at all.

* won't let me post pictures... ??
« Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 05:55:12 AM by Mullygyn »

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
Re: 1/11 Ice and fishing report
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2015, 08:54:08 PM »

Great report mullgyn, to post pictures you must first resize them. There Is A Thread On Here About Under General Discussion
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

osu sportsman

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2015, 11:03:31 PM »

Three of us fished from 12:30-4 and caught over 50 gills and one perch on the west side of long island. Ice was a good four inches. Nice day to be on the hard water. Even got some entertainment when a snowmobile caught an edge and sent the guy flying across the ice and the sled barrel rolling. He appeared to be ok.

g

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2015, 05:19:22 PM »

Nice job Mullygyn. Am going to try the afternoon bite Wed. Not sure where but will be chasing eyes where ever I fish.

firefish532

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2015, 11:27:39 AM »

Any body going out weds or Friday give me a shout
Firefish

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com

Jawbreaker

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2015, 07:57:10 PM »

Was thinking of driving up to IL on Friday. Would like to go out and bust some holes in the ice. What time are you thinking about going? I tried Loramie last year without any luck.

Mullygyn

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2015, 08:28:32 PM »

Nice job Mullygyn. Am going to try the afternoon bite Wed. Not sure where but will be chasing eyes where ever I fish.

I hot cranberry first thing and punched a few holes at the edge of the pads and a couple different depths and never marked a fish. You'll see the crowds at the 3rd pull off. All off the point towards northfork. Be careful around the bridge. Otherwise Ice was discolored but a solid 4 inches on that side. GL
Pages: [1]

Pages: [1]
Print Print

Vexilar