team
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: January 15, 2015, 03:35:21 PM

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
No matter what you are there on time, I got you covered!
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

Bigeyurk25

• View Profile
Still going on?? Fished mosquito today and left around 7 and the ice was a mess. Very sloppy. I'm guessing the decision will be made in the morning when everyone gets to the lake?

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
We are still fishing today
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

crappiehunter

• View Profile
Good luck to everyone today! I wish I could be there but have fun and be safe

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
The tournament was a success, it rained a bit in the morning then was fine! We had 13 teams and they corralled some nice fish. Including a crappie just under 15 " and a bonus 3 pound walleye!! Thanks for joining us this Sunday and a special thanks to Mogadore bait and tackle for sponsoring this event you guys were great
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

quackpot

• View Profile
Thanks for putting it on it on I had a blast. It was really nice all of the northeast fisherman. Congratulations to all of the winners.

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Yes it is!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Bigeyurk25

• View Profile
Can u drive anywhere on mosquito just like the nimi tournament or is it a designated take off spot?

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Yes. Same rules as Nimi.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Bigeyurk25

• View Profile
R perch included in mosquito tournament or still out? Also, do u have to stay together or can u seperate?

quackpot

• View Profile
I don't know about anyone else but I'm getting cranked up for the skeeter tournament. I've already got my starting area planned out. Making a trip to bass pro tomorrow to spend a gift card. They probably won't have anything I need,  but who knows maybe I'll get lucky. Hope to see everyone there. Bobby

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
R perch included in mosquito tournament or still out? Also, do u have to stay together or can u seperate?

Perch are still out. And your partner can separate as long as you stay within "talking distance" in the same vicinity.

Team Wilcraft!

wis2ohio

• View Profile
I don't know about anyone else but I'm getting cranked up for the skeeter tournament. I've already got my starting area planned out. Making a trip to bass pro tomorrow to spend a gift card. They probably won't have anything I need,  but who knows maybe I'll get lucky. Hope to see everyone there. Bobby

Im ready for the day also just hoping the snow doesn't hit that bad other wise it will take me 3 hrs to get there and if that's the case I won't be making the trip.

Vexilar