Ice Fish Ohio Forum

tackle stop???

fool4fish

• View Profile
wondering if anyone in the know could share any tips on the best places on the way to west basin from columbus i could detour to get a good selection of ice tackle need to restock panfish jigs been looking for some those smallest buckshots spoons n pimples been in short supply everywherei been too, thinking of looking to catch some perch this weekend if anyone has tips on good baits for them
It goes without saying if its anything worth doing might as well do it right

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Great Lakes Largemouth Series
Did you hit Cabela's for the buck shot spoons? I thought they had some. I know our new sponsor Rodmakers shop up North has a great selection but that might be out of the way to Lake Erie.

You could call Dale and I am sure he could send them in the mail along with Marks Bait and tackle.
David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Jason Mitchell Rods
Clam
Vexilar
GrandPa Bob's Crappie Jigs
Jammin Jigs

fool4fish

• View Profile
u know i was in cabelas but i didnt remember the small buckshot i was looking for my brother was up last week he said they were wiped out saw a guy with that size it was smalll enough he was catching gills with it i do remember they had some perch whistlers do you have any tips on a good perch bait or most productive colors thanks for the tips

fool4fish

• View Profile
went to a couple tackle stops today in columbus field n strean gander mtn hilliard and r n r bait  gander mountain def had the best selection of pimples jiggin rap acme kastmaster spoon and all the best northlands i was looking for

Vexilar