Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Mr. Buddy Heaters

g · 8 · 5053

g

• View Profile
Rural King in Xenia had the small 1 tank heaters for $70.00 and the large 2 tank heaters for $90.00. Lowes used to sell them for about half price at the end of the season. If you are looking for a heater, now is the time to shop around for a deal.

Fisnfool

• View Profile
I got my little buddy on line.  Gander mountain free ship to store.  $45
When fish are in schools, they sometimes take debate.

g

• View Profile
Sweet deal Fishnfool. The deals are out there this time of year, just requires some searching.

holehopper

• Thy seas are so great,and my boat is so small.
    • View Profile
just got one from amazon for 49.99 and free shipping,mr. heater lil buddy,i like the 45 degree head,now i can set it close to the wall of the shanty and dont have to worry about burning the fabric.
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

Fishin 2

• View Profile
Buddy heaters vs. little buddy heaters. The buddy heater is a self contained unit requiring 1lb.  bottle screwed on the side, the little buddy is no more than a heater head,screws onto a propane cylinder,  a big difference when its cold out !
Take a Kid Fishing, You'll need the help Carrying Fish  !!

holehopper

• Thy seas are so great,and my boat is so small.
    • View Profile
yeah i know the difference
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

Vexilar