Ice Fish Ohio Forum

N.E. ohio pan fish series reminder

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
 Just a reminder that this Sunday February 8th Is the final event at west branch reservoir.  A champion will be crowned, do your homework and it could be you!  Check in is at 630 am at marks bait and tackle, weigh in at 3pm at marks.  Looking forward to seeing everyone at the event bring your A game cuz some of these fisherman are in it to win! See you on sunday!!!
                                  NATE
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

quackpot

• View Profile
I'm glad you have this handled. I've been making plans,  hope to see everyone.

Luvztaphish

• Please help keep our waterways clean .
    • View Profile
It should be a good day weather wise . Hope to see everyone and all the fish being weighed in .

Minnowhead

• View Profile
Team Carlin/Gordon pulling out all the stops? Going for the SWEEEPPP! 8)
Throwing ice cubes in the lake all summer long!

Fish2Win

• View Profile
Crappie killer must be on good fish!! I'm following him around Sunday.

Crappiekiller

• View Profile
Haha I'll tell you this much I don't ice fish west branch but I fish the crap out of it all year and I got 2 spots that's always hold fish so will see all I kniw is west branch is hard to ice fish take your spud bars I'm young I'm 23 yes I have went down in west branch it freezes funny I'm not sure if I'll be able to get to where I wanna fish but will see its about a 45 min walk if your following me lol

Luvztaphish

• Please help keep our waterways clean .
    • View Profile
With the snow and slush already there combined with this warm front and possible rain ,it will test the contestants metal . And from what I witnessed ,team Carlin/Gordon are Stainlees Steel .

tyler_pennington

• View Profile
Can just anybody come fish these tournaments? If so how much is it to enter? 

quackpot

• View Profile
Yes anyone can enter. Entry fee is $30 for a two person team or single person. Check in is at Marks bait and tackle.

Fish2Win

• View Profile
Champs might be going down!!! 200 holes and 4 bluegills around 5 inches. I hope someone is on fish, that slush kicked my butt. Good luck to all. Has anyone caught anything decent??? I would just like to see something come out!!!!!!!!!!!
F2W

Minnowhead

• View Profile
Luvtaphish, your right about Team Carlin/Gordon being stainless steel. Those two are the real deal! Those two are a pair of "IceThugs". I swear they can catch a 2 pound crappie out of a glass of chocolate milk ! My prediction is they will have the tourney wrapped up and be eating biscuits and gravy by 8.a.m. Just sayin'...
Throwing ice cubes in the lake all summer long!

LOVIN LIFE

• View Profile
Young bull and old bull. That story hits home from time to time.  :o   For the record the lake is a sloppy mess. Ice is a good, strong 10" with 3" of slush on top of that, topped off with a couple inches of snow. It was brutal friday !!!!!!  Only the strongest will survive tomorrow.  Good luck tomorrow everyone and CRAPPIE KILLER.......see you in the morning PUDDIN.   :-*

Vexilar