Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Anyone find my lost gloves? REWARD! FOUND!!!!!!

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
I was fishing at North Reservoir a week or so ago and I think I lost my gloves there. They're gray and waterproof, come up to the wrist only. I can't find them in stores anymore and will offer a $20 reward if anyone finds them. I don't like the real tall ones, they're tougher to slip on and off real quick. I was at the south side parking lot.  I thought I put them in my garage when I dried my shanty out but tore the garage and truck apart and found nothing.  :-\
« Last Edit: February 13, 2015, 03:47:07 PM by slabslayer »
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
I will keep my eyes open for them , stinks when you cant find your stuff....
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Found my gloves!  They were a frozen mess on the side of the road, but a quick run thru the washer and they should be good as new.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

icebucketjohn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
How did you find them along the road. Did they fall off your vehicle?  Lucky guy.
We Ice Fisherman are all highly addicted, shivering psychotic patients in the frozen asylum of the frigid"

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Yep. I set them on the vise on my bumper as I often do while I load my shanty in the back. But I was distracted talking to Russ and forgot to grab them. They were right by the exit to the parking lot, one in the snow on the north shoulder and the other on the south shoulder. I found them by parking in a driveway and walking along the road. One was sticking up and I saw it from my truck, the other I had to hunt about 5 minutes for. They just came out of the dryer and amazingly are fine, even after almost 3 weeks along the side of the road and at least one time getting plowed off it. They were an anniversary gift and my favorite pair, hence the reason I wanted them back so bad. The ice armor ones come up too far for me. With these, they are insulated and waterproof, but if I need to bait up or fight a fish, I can just bite the middle finger and they slide right off, but are tight enough they don't interfere with jigging or fighting fish or reeling in line.

Team Wilcraft!

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
that's awesome guy, and a good read  8)
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

Vexilar