Ice Fish Ohio Forum

new jigging lure?

holehopper

• Thy seas are so great,and my boat is so small.
    • View Profile
i found a new jigging lure on e-bay(new to me anyhow) it's called the moonshine shiver minnow,similar to a jigging rapala,i ordered 2 size 00 they are 1" lg. and they glow,gonna give them a ride and see how the craps like em,they come in 1/8 up to 1 oz. nice colors. ::)
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Cool. Give us a field report when you use them.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

crv423

• Global Moderator
  • Catching is only half the fun!
    • View Profile
I've had three in my box for years, they glow like no other but I haven't had much luck with them.
Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Alum Creek, Buckeye lake guide

beaver

• View Profile
I've got a few in my box. I haven't tried them yet though.

holehopper

• View Profile
yes, i heard the glow factor is awesome.
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

K Gonefishin

• View Profile
I've had them for years, they catch fish but won't change the world or anything. Worth having in the box.

holehopper

• View Profile
darn,but they could change the world where i fish,it could happen. ::)

Vexilar