Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Pre-Season 10% Off Sale All Eskimo Ice Shanties & Hubs At Mark's Bait And Tackle

bassmastermjb

• View Profile
Just received my shipment of Eskimo flipovers, hubs,spud bars, shanty covers and tracking kits. I am offering all Eskimo products at 10% off for cash sales only, now through the end of November. My retail list and cost before discount is as follows:
- Quick Flip I $259.95
- Wide One Inferno Insulated $379.95
- Quick Flip II  $399.95
- Quick Fish 3 $219.95
- Fatfish Wide Bottom FF767i Insulated Demo Models $269.95
- Quick Fish 6IT Insulated Top Demo Models $349.95
- Fatfish 9416I Insulated $469.95
- Tracking Kit 1-man flipovers $49.95
- Travel Cover 1-man flipovers $49.95
- Eskimo Mako M43Q10 43cc 10" Power Auger $389.95
- Tracking Kit 2-man flipovers $54.95
- Travel Cover 2-man flipovers $54.95
*** Demo models have not been used and were only set up at shows for display***
« Last Edit: October 26, 2015, 01:56:44 PM by bassmastermjb »

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Mark, how much of your ice inventory is out?  With the weather this week I'm going to come up Wednesday or Thursday.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Banker

• Global Moderator
  • With God, All things are possible. Matthew 19:26
    • View Profile
    • www.iceprofromohio.com
This place is legit on selection and can't be beat on service...put together your shanty for you...can't be matched....heck I'd pay extra for it and these are 10% off
Scott Albrecht
"Banker"
www.iceprofromohio.com

John 21:6 He said, "Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some."

bassmastermjb

• View Profile
My shipment of Otter shanties will be in the shop by the end of the week. My order of Mora, Lazer and Nils Master augers, (Fenwick,Ice Blues, Berkley Lightning Rods, Frabill) ice rods, Jiffy sleds(3 sizes including the large JSX size), travel covers with a lot of  other misc gear,tackle and line will be shipping later this week and will have them before next Wednesday.Jaw Jackers are in stock. Arctic Armor suits are in stock. I am fully stocked year round with Pin Mins & Ants(over 200 different colors,styles and sizes),Tungsten Jigs, Vib-E's(every color available in all 6 sizes),Cicadas(4 sizes), Sweedish Pimples(25 colors in 7 sizes),  Buckshot Rattle Spoons in every color in all 6 sizes) and a huge selection of Rapala Jigging Raps, Jigging Shad Raps and Rippin' Raps. I have a very large back stock of all these items and am rarely out of anything for more than a couple of days. All we need is the ice so we can scratch that itch!!!..........Mark
« Last Edit: October 26, 2015, 08:26:57 AM by bassmastermjb »

jmshar

• View Profile
Mark has just about everything needed for fishing... Great place and Great prices!.. Its a big boys toy store!...

bassmastermjb

• View Profile
I have 95% of my orders in stock now. The only items I have on backorder are some Erie walleye rods.................Mark

Garyoutlaw

• View Profile
Love my new Eskimo' Thanks again for all your help Mark was nice to see such a complete (ice)tackle shop here in Ohio

Banker

• Global Moderator
  • With God, All things are possible. Matthew 19:26
    • View Profile
    • www.iceprofromohio.com
Woo Hoo Eskimo!!!  I am stuck in Atlanta trying to get to St Paul..was supposed to work the Eskimo booth today now will get limited time there :(
Scott Albrecht
"Banker"
www.iceprofromohio.com

John 21:6 He said, "Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some."

Vexilar