Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Any deals today?

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
I didn't go anywhere today, but was wondering if anyone hit mark's or any other shops and got any ice gear deals? Love to know what I missed out on!  ;D
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

icebucketjohn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
I too never made it to any stores either...am still on the hunt for a cordless drill for usage with the Clam Conversion and my Nils Auger.
We Ice Fisherman are all highly addicted, shivering psychotic patients in the frozen asylum of the frigid"

30inthabucket

• Ice fishing calls... I answer
    • View Profile
I went to bass pro on wed when they started their sale and picked up a 100 mph rain jacket for the wife for xmas and a spotting scope for a friend but didn't buy myself anything. BTW the cincy store has a very weak ice section. Then last night field and stream had the lowrance elite 4 hdi with insight card and sun cover for 179. And I didn't have to leave the house to buy it. I couldn't resist. Merry xmas to me. ;D

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
sweet deal on the lowrance, really didn't shop for fear factor  :P
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

Aristarchus

• View Profile
Stopped at Mark's today for the first time. Super friendly and very helpful!!! I bought a spud bar, ice picks, two rod/reel combos, jawjacker, string, skimmer, hand auger, and a few other odds and ends. Next on my list will be some good boots and cleats.

For some reason it was picking up that 20lb (or so) spud bar that got me really excited.
"The farther he goes, the more he realizes that he is standing on slippery places and if he allows himself for one moment to lose his simplicity and humility, a fall is inevitable."

30inthabucket

• Ice fishing calls... I answer
    • View Profile
Hey John if you are still looking for a drill Rural King has the Dewalt 20v drill for I think 99 bucks right now. If you don't have one of their stores up there you can prob get em online. Ruralking.com.  I think that's the drill ratherbefishing had on his last year. He was zipping through 18 inches like butter

icebucketjohn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Thanks 30inthebucket... Stillhavent pulled the trigger on a drill. It looks like I'll have a few more weeks before we have any ice.  will check them out
We Ice Fisherman are all highly addicted, shivering psychotic patients in the frozen asylum of the frigid"

Strongpersuader

• View Profile
My dewalt 20v along with my nils does an awesome job. And that's a damn good price for that drill.

Vexilar