Ice Fish Ohio Forum

ice report today live check

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
ok guys here it is, drove to nimi, wingfoot,moggy, plx... lots of open water and any ice that's there is about 1or 2 . folks nimi had 1 ft waves today . moggy is trash along with the foot and portage.. there is ice on the lakes but whats there is THIN   ::)   and shore lines open..WET WET.  
heres pics of nimi from N launch  
« Last Edit: January 12, 2016, 07:05:39 PM by snowcone »
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

Downthehole

• View Profile
What is it with this weather? Last week skim ice everywhere, some reports of people out on thin ice, temperatures in the 30's, and a little wind. This week it's temperatures in the 20's and below, high winds and not an ice cube to be found anywhere. Very strange....
Newbie to ice fishing but loving it!

30inthabucket

• Ice fishing calls... I answer
    • View Profile
It's my fault. Got into ice fishing last year, fell in love with it, bought all kinds of gear, and can't wait for ice. So of course we can't get decent weather.With my luck we prob won't get a good ice season for the next 5 years :-[ sorry guys

holehopper

• Thy seas are so great,and my boat is so small.
    • View Profile
thanks for report rick,saved me a trip tomorrow.
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
don't get discouraged yet, we had ice  :-X   so don't give up yet you still may get to use your cool stuff.
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

crappiehunter

• View Profile
thanks for the report, guess I wont be going up to check nimi Saturday :/

icebucketjohn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Thanks Snowcone.
We Ice Fisherman are all highly addicted, shivering psychotic patients in the frozen asylum of the frigid"

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Appreciate it. Talked with a guy at work yesterday who was killing the 12"+ crappie on north end of nimi and was hoping to be drilling this weekend. That's not happening, thanks for the pics.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

icebucketjohn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
We should be getting inland lakes locking up along with ice thickness build up for the next 24 hrs due to the single digit temps today, Weds 1/13/16
We Ice Fisherman are all highly addicted, shivering psychotic patients in the frozen asylum of the frigid"

Vexilar