Ice Fish Ohio Forum

plx osp

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
folks hit up old state park after checking nimi at n launch, stepped out on ice and wham first hit went thru, moved down and again went thru first hit , funny part I was standing on it and I didn't go in...only about 2 " .. I heard there fishing pizza bay? ...ssso went to osp out in the channel in 10 ft and set up , 4 "clear ice where I was .  it was slow didn't get there until about 2 or so . waxys did the trick wound up with a doz gills keepers and 3 crapps, about an hour after dark it shut down..now that its getting better I will move on but it was the fun factor getting on fresh ice..
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

fishingful

• View Profile
Sounds about right. Shoreline is thin right now.

MDBuckeye

• View Profile
I'm just itching to get out.  Friday looks to be the day, we'll see.
Nice work!

holehopper

• Thy seas are so great,and my boat is so small.
    • View Profile
I did not see you Rick,you must have been hunkered down in your shanty,were you in a blue clam?
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
naw  I have a red eskimo , were you leavin when I got there .  next few days I m trying to hit up some different places. see ya guys out there

holehopper

• View Profile
yeah i knew that,hollered at a guy wed. in a red eskimo pop up,rick is that you in there? he said NO. :D
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
heheheheh   that's funny guy , it used to be I was the only one that had a red popup eskimo years ago now I see me all over  .. .

holehopper

• View Profile
yeah, i got you and ibj shanty"s mixed up.so many shantys to keep track of.

Vexilar