Ice Fish Ohio Forum

East Reservoir Sunday 1/24

icebucketjohn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Fished East Reservoir Sunday 1/24 7am-1130am with Jeff & Tom.  4",m Solid, Clear, Hard Ice.

All together we punched 60+ holes, but to little avail.  Managed a few very nice, bull bluegill and 1 very nice redear... but the bite was extremely slow.  Observed hardly and fish movement. All fish hugging the bottom very tight.
We Ice Fisherman are all highly addicted, shivering psychotic patients in the frozen asylum of the frigid"

holehopper

• Thy seas are so great,and my boat is so small.
    • View Profile
you will do better next outing IBJ,thanks for the report,a lot of holes, it was not for lack of trying,sometimes the bite is off and thats that.I really believe atmospheric pressure has a lot to do with how and when fish bite.
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

Fishingoat

• View Profile
Hey John. Great fishing with you.  The auger is awesome and now I have something else to buy.  My wife will be happy. 
Tight lines. 
Born to fish.   No plan B.

Vexilar