Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Pfefferkorn shanty

fishingful

• View Profile
Bought this shanty a couple of years ago. After investing some time and money she is ready to hit the ice again. Had to take the canvas off and get a new zipper. Just finished putting it back together tonight. Nice little one man. I will use her for a while then retire her to the man cave with some other old gear. I will say it's warmer than my flip. Should be able to heat it with a lantern. So if you see me say hi lol

« Last Edit: December 19, 2016, 10:13:09 PM by fishingful »

icebucketjohn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Lots of memories with one also.  Well built and durabile for its time.
We Ice Fisherman are all highly addicted, shivering psychotic patients in the frozen asylum of the frigid"

holehopper

• Thy seas are so great,and my boat is so small.
    • View Profile
That's my old shanty I sold to you,glad to see its back in service,spent many hours in it over the years,and a lot of memories,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :)
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Super cool shanty!!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

fishingful

• View Profile
Lol yep I took it all apart and had a new zipper put in.

holehopper

• Thy seas are so great,and my boat is so small.
    • View Profile
and your right about them being warm,a 2 mantle lantern will run you out of it,had the door half open most of the time.
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
a shanty is a must , besides I like the color scheme
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

Vexilar