Ice Fish Ohio Forum

New gear today????

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Just wondering what new gear everyone got today??

My box of micro plastics came from Eurotackle Friday, but I haven't opened them yet!!  
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Evinrude58

• View Profile
I got 2 Jaw Jackers, 28 glow jigs, 20 regular jigs,  4 spools of ice line, a Schooley rod, an electric knife and an electric knife sharpner.

Downthehole

• View Profile
The next best thing to tackle on Christmas Day is gift cards to buy tackle with....
Newbie to ice fishing but loving it!

timo4352

• View Profile
Does it count if you bought it for yourself - or did Santa have to bring it?

I ordered the Frabill 371 quicktip combo for myself. Sounded like a good deal to me.
$100 -- reduced to $50

Link OK ? - if anyone is interested? 
https://icefishingdeals.com/2016/12/14/frabill-371-bro-straightline-quick-tip-combo-30-49-99/

Merry Christmas to all

RStock521

• View Profile

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
awww man  I got some cool stuff, 2 ice rod-reel perch and wally , boots, down jacket,lures,  and a new anchor for my boat so I don't have to use my jack stand for an anchor... ;D
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

30inthabucket

• Ice fishing calls... I answer
    • View Profile
I got some clam rod condoms (that's not what they are called but the name escapes me right now. They go over your ice rods) and some golf towels (great idea whoever posted that earlier) and a cabelas gift card. Used some of the card today to buy some swedish pimples and a bigger bag for my ice tackle so I can find more stuff I need. May use the rest to buy a couple of those new eagle claw micro inline reels. They look neat but they didn't have any at the local cabelas.

icebucketjohn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Ordered an electric knife from BassPro. Never had one, but fingers and eyes aren't as good as they used to be. 
We Ice Fisherman are all highly addicted, shivering psychotic patients in the frozen asylum of the frigid"

30inthabucket

• Ice fishing calls... I answer
    • View Profile
It's all I use John. You will prob cut a few fish in half learning but once you get used to it you will never go back.

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
I b j   your gonna love the electric knife,   b urn thru them pretty quick in the summer.
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

icebucketjohn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
I gotta catch some first guys.

Thanks for your comments & experiences
We Ice Fisherman are all highly addicted, shivering psychotic patients in the frozen asylum of the frigid"

Vexilar