Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Resolutions??? Fishing style.

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
With the new year now upon us, what does everyone resolve to do differently or better in terms of their fishing??

For me, I'd like to improve my walleye fishing skill a little bit.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
Good place to start slab, then you can move on to bass,PANFISH, and all the other fish can't catch ;D...kidding
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

toadfish

• View Profile
I want to become a power fisherman and do more hole hopping and moving around instead of picking a likely spot, hunkering down in the shanty waiting for fish to come to me.  I really want to stay catching perch from Lima area reservoirs like Ferguson, Metzger and Williams.

Like slab, I have been watching tons of YouTube videos and getting hints. I want to try out these techniques to see if they work on waters near me.
Pro ice fisherman, amateur icefishing catcherman.

Downthehole

• View Profile
Mine is learning how to clean fish. Since I'm pretty new to ice fishing cleaning the fish I catch has slowly moved to the top of my bucket list...
Newbie to ice fishing but loving it!

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
getting my butt up on erie a lot earlier if I can, my boat says walleye,,  also try and get  more night trolling in this year.   have some new wally lures too try out also.
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Good one Nate!!  It sure feels that way!  No ice and very little fishing. I'm forgetting what a lure looks like!!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

g

• View Profile

Evinrude58

• View Profile
Win an NEO Panfish event. Ok that is more of a dream. Going to try and fish more this year.

toadfish

• View Profile
I want to spend more time working and less time fishing.  It seems whatever I want never happens any, so might as well the some reverse psychology!  I just hope e get some fishable ice again this season.  Looks like another short ice fishing season.  Lake Erie may not even lock up this year.
Pro ice fisherman, amateur icefishing catcherman.

Downthehole

• View Profile
I want to spend more time working and less time fishing.  It seems whatever I want never happens any, so might as well the some reverse psychology!  I just hope e get some fishable ice again this season.  Looks like another short ice fishing season.  Lake Erie may not even lock up this year.

LOL!......love it!
Newbie to ice fishing but loving it!

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
say I tried the rev psyc thing boy I really got screwed up   hehehheeheh 
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

Vexilar