Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Buying more gear?

Downthehole

• View Profile
Is anyone considering buying more gear? Something may be happenening to me. With the disappointing season so far I'm thinking no more gear until we get ice again...

Andy

Newbie to ice fishing but loving it!

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Well........you all know how quackpot and I stand on that issue! :D
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

g

• View Profile
Always in the market for new gear. Thinking of trying bass proshops artificial jigging rapalas. Look the same but half the price.

30inthabucket

• Ice fishing calls... I answer
    • View Profile
I'm always looking for new gear. Placing an order this weekend for a bunch of ice and soft water lures. Replacing a couple lost ones and trying out some new stuff. You have to buy your gear ahead of time Andy that way you have it already when it's time to fish.

Downthehole

• View Profile
You have to buy your gear ahead of time Andy that way you have it already when it's time to fish.

Yeah true - the buzz of buying gear has reduced for me with no ice to fish it on...

Andy

holehopper

• Thy seas are so great,and my boat is so small.
    • View Profile
I ordered one of those bucket organizer sleeves,from bass pro arriving wed.in plenty of time for round three........... :)
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

quackpot

• View Profile
I received two gift cards for Christmas that need to be used. So today's project is a nap and shopping

g

• View Profile
Holehopper, I was thinking of ordering one of the bucket organizers myself. Please post if it is worth buying. Thanks.

holehopper

• Thy seas are so great,and my boat is so small.
    • View Profile
G the reviews said there was some slippage issues if you put a lot of weight in it,but the guys said it is easily modified by adding a few small nuts and bolts through it and the bucket,............ :)
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

Downthehole

• View Profile
Holehopper, I was thinking of ordering one of the bucket organizers myself. Please post if it is worth buying. Thanks.

I had the Frabil bucket organizer, used it for two seasons at the Alumdock tourneys.....I would highly recommend......

g

• View Profile
Thanks holehopper and Andy for the info. Will definitely have to check them out.

Vexilar