Ice Fish Ohio Forum

New license needed

g · 14 · 6441

g

• View Profile
It's March 1 already so you need a new fishing or hunting license now. Be sure to check your boats to see if they need new stickers too. Spending a few dollars now may save a big fine if you don't have your current license.

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
Thanks for the reminder grant
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
yeah   , had to get all of them this year, truck, which by the way the state stuck us with  15 xtra bucks, boat,trailer, ect  dam, if i took the cash for all the fees and lisc i could by enough meat for the season.   just sayin  :P           
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

g

• View Profile
I know what you mean snowcone. I have to get my fishing license and 2 boat licenses now. In July it will be the truck, rv and 2 trailers. I need a part time job to pay all my fees. Good thing I already paid my rv lot rent. Oh well, the price I pay for having fun.

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
i hear ya  g    our toys are $$$$     hey remember what boat means ?   hehehe   break out another thousand  :-X      and the funny part was 2 or 3 days before 1 st  i tried to get my lisc  but   noooo   the dnr web was down.. go figure they installed a new system from what i hear.

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
It is expensive!  Got my license yesterday and had to do one of the boats and 2 trailers. It does suck, but we could have more expensive hobbies!!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

g

• View Profile
Don't know if more expensive hobbies would be as much fun or as exasturbating.

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
i know it costs a bunch but im addicted   8)

30inthabucket

• Ice fishing calls... I answer
    • View Profile
Got the boat canoe and me all licensed. Exactly 100 bucks. Not too bad. Now some stable weather would be great.

g

• View Profile
Got my fishing license yesterday but need to get 2 boat licenses. Got a letter from the Watercraft Dept. my little aluminum boat doesn't have enough numbers for the hull ID number. Will have to take it to the Springfield Watercraft Dept. to get that straightened out. The fun never seems to end.

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
did the letter fall off?  lol     i havent been to the one at wingfoot since they moved is it better?

quackpot

• View Profile
Bought fishing license today, the 14' needs a new sticker this year. I also received the paperwork for vehicle and trailer tags today. I'm scared to open them, 2 trucks, 1 car, camper, inclosed trailer, and 2 boat trailers.

g

• View Profile
My condolences Bobby. Most of mine don't come due until July. My aluminum boat should have a plate with the hull id number on the port side of the transom but doesn't. My OH numbers are good. Boats manufactured after 1975 are supposed to have a hull id tag on the port side of the transom. Can't wait to see the hoops I will have to jump through.

quackpot

• View Profile
Grant I had to do that for a Jon boat I used to own. Mine never had a vin tag but it was almost to easy. They gave me two tags, one went where you could easily read it and the other was supposed to be hidden.

Vexilar