Ice Fish Ohio Forum

SHORE NUFF CHARTERS

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
 Let me take a few moments to express my thanks to the guys and gals at shore nuff charters!  I've been on lake Erie for most of my years and I'm familiar with the day to day working of the fishing business.  SHORE NUFF CHARTERS are a top notch operation from the customer service to the captain and crew. They made every effort to accommodate our every need. Each part of the process was handled in a professional manner and easy to understand. The bait shop was well stocked and well staffed. I can't thank them enough for making a memorable experience for all. If your looking for a walk on boat or a private trip, give these guys a call they are top notch!!
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

Downthehole

• View Profile
+1 great staff...I'll be going back!
Newbie to ice fishing but loving it!

Evinrude58

• View Profile
Gave them a shout out on another site that has received over 750 views so far. If I am looking for a ride they are who I would consider first.

quackpot

• View Profile
When ever I don't take my boat that's who I go with. I've never had a bad experience.

Evinrude58

• View Profile

quackpot

• View Profile
Actually I'm thinking about selling at least one of the 21 footers.

g

• View Profile
Disappointed the weather didn't cooperate, but it was great seeing everyone again. Was great that the charter gave us the option of fishing in 6 footers or going in and giving us a refund.

Vexilar