Ice Fish Ohio Forum

This Saturday

quackpot

• View Profile
Just a heads up for everyone fishing the tournament. They are forecasting some snow so the docks may be slippery. I'm wearing my spikes just in case. Safety first

Just reeleyez

• View Profile
Safety while there and safety while driving home too! First snow and all the city folk forget how to drive lol

quackpot

• View Profile

Salmonid

• View Profile
What were the results?? I cant do late ones so I'm looking forward to getting back there this Saturday...Been jonsing to get back out there  LOL
Salmonid

quackpot

• View Profile
Sorry for the delay but I thought Dave was going to post. There were 11 that braved the weather to give it a shot. Here's the list Nate (NTOIceman36), Craig (CFoster1), Larry Davis, Carl (Evinrude58), Roger (RawBuck), Steve (Eyeshunter), Damian (FrozenBuckeye) Rusty (TinGuppy), Ron Isher, Rick (Fish'n'buddy, and myself. Nate won saugeye and big fish with his saugeye, Ron won the crappie pot. Nate barely squeezed out his win with his saugeye being a little heavier than the one Ron had.

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
 The only downer of my win is that justreeleyes and Aaron weren't there so I could spend their money to. Oh well we should have safe ice soon I hope.
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

30inthabucket

• Ice fishing calls... I answer
    • View Profile
Good job nate but be careful what you ask for... I'm 2 for 2 the last 2 years ;D and I would have just been giving your money from the week before back to ya. Hope to be on ice next weekend. If not I'll prob come up and give you another shot.

g

• View Profile
Congrats to Nate and Ron for your wins. Was the fishing better in the afternoon or were the catch rates the same and did people want to try another afternoon tourney if we don't get ice?

Tin Guppy

• View Profile
Grant only 1 crappie caught and the 2 saugeye, they said that they were going to do it again this week.

Saw guy

• View Profile
Plan on being there this week. Had to pick up new shanty in Michigan on Saturday. A lot of cars off the road early.

g

• View Profile
Sounds good to me. What time this Sat? I will be there, looks iffy for ice this weekend. Which shanty did you get John?

Saw guy

• View Profile
Picked up Otter XT Cabin at Franks shanty days sale. Treacherous drive Saturday morning, but well worth it. Hope to see you Saturday Grant.

Evinrude58

• View Profile
So what is the time on the 16th incase the ice is no good when I check it on Friday.

Vexilar