Ice Fish Ohio Forum

ICE FISH OHIO ETIQUETTE

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
 Just a reminder that this site does not tolerate anything that someone may consider offensive!  Period! This site is information use for all ages and all genders so let's keep it that way. Thanks for your support.
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Great Lakes Largemouth Series
Thanks Nate. If anyone feels like there is a problem person on the site please pm me or Nate and we will review and remove the person causing the issue. Period
David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Jason Mitchell Rods
Clam
Vexilar
GrandPa Bob's Crappie Jigs
Jammin Jigs

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Agreed!  We’re all like family on here and that’s why I love this site, and while we may not always agree on things, we can be respectful of each other as well as those who read our posts. Keep up the good work everyone!!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

wapak ice dawg

• PRO STAFF
    • View Profile
Thanks all, I saw the post and thought it was the wrong place for the post. Great site, good info and I've met quite a few great people on the ice because of this site, I have been given the speech from some of my old buds for posting too much info on the where's and what's to some spots but for those who know me, I try to help as much as I can on our sport.

g

• View Profile
Missed the post you must be referring to but I agree. There is no reason to be offensive or disrespectful to anyone on this site. Opinions vary and everyone has their own opinion. Respect each other and you may learn a few things.  I don't mind sharing my spots, everyone needs help sometimes.

Vexilar