Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Strikemaster Auger Parts—they have EVERYTHING!!!

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
After 8 flawless seasons, I had my first failure on my Strikemaster Laser Mag Express gas auger last night.  It happened after I was home and not on the ice.  Thankfully it didn’t hinder my fishing at all. The small plastic fuel inlet elbow cracked.  Not sure if it was from going from 0 degrees to a 70 degree garage, or just old age in extreme conditions, but either way it leaked gas all over my garage floor. Searched all over to find the little part and the only place I could find it was http://www.drockicecenter.com  I know they’re not a site sponsor, (out of Minnesota) but are the only place I could find parts. And they are very helpful and know their stuff.  After placing my online order, I needed to call with a follow up request to add something, and they caught a mistake I made. She said based on your order (I got 2 of everything that could break, and am redoing the fuel system Tuesday) it looks like you have a Laser Mag Express, but this part doesn’t match, I had clicked on the wrong part. So glad there’s still these small companies that know customer service as well as their products!!  Shipping is a little high for my taste, $12 per order, but the parts themselves are very reasonably priced.  And if you have any type of Strikemaster auger; hand, propane, or gas they’ll have your part. Thanks D Rock Ice Center!!  
« Last Edit: January 06, 2018, 08:16:21 PM by slabslayer »
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
dude that's great,   funny you mention fuel line  mine broke yesterday and had to put all new on. stunk up my clothes with gas smell   eewwww    got my tubing at pet place. 
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

toadfish

• View Profile
At least the failure happened when you were home and not on the ice!  Do the sell parts for the driver of Lazer and mora and augers, I have some parts that are seeing significant wear.

Seriously now, I hope you got the correct parts ordered and them arrive quickly.  You can the get back on some fish after the warm-up.

Thanks for adding the new category to the message board.
Pro ice fisherman, amateur icefishing catcherman.

Vexilar