Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Napoleon/wauseon help...anybody nw please read....

fool4fish

• View Profile
Hey everyone im putting out a call to all guys who may have any connections in napoleon/weason.... 2 buddys n i fished wauseon today n closed it down and in some mishap at loading in dark my full clam rod locker....left behind near boat ramp no park area sat woulda been found 630p.to 3am quickest i could back to look....it was full 7 combos all my tungsten plus two jawjackers plus two boxes full of rapala n spoons....im devastated guys im askin please beat the bushes for me im 3hrs away n posted a sm sign at ramp when i went back but wish i could do something but feel.powerless ...will pay up a reward...and next i will list items n ask people to look for it? Theres a couple rods u wouldnt see too commonly...thanks for listening
It goes without saying if its anything worth doing might as well do it right

fool4fish

• View Profile
Thanx god for good people got in touch with the guy who found and meeting him to p/u tonight thanks ifo

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
So glad you found it!!  Leaving gear behind sucks, glad to know someone found it who has honor and respect for another fisherman’s property.  Props to whoever it was!!!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
that is a happy ending  bravo
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

Tkfurs

• View Profile
Glad you got your stuff back! There are some good people over that way.

When did wauseon start allowing ice fishing again? Last I knew, it was off limits. I fish that a little in the spring.

Downthehole

• View Profile
It’s great that you got your gear back. It’s also an attest to the great community we have!
Newbie to ice fishing but loving it!

g

• View Profile
Glad you got all your gear back Chris. Nice to hear there are some honest people out there.

fool4fish

• View Profile
Most defenitely im not sure about it ever being off lumits was first time i tried it only got a few perch but all were very nice size

Vexilar