Ice Fish Ohio Forum

IFO Website Activity

Bobberbucket

• View Profile
Thank you! That would be great I look forward to posting there! I won’t post about today’s terrible bite tho 😊

quackpot

• View Profile
Bobber I'm sure we saw each other at one of the northeast tournaments. I didn't make it up this year but was at ones before that.

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Board up!!  And sometimes we learn more from the bad days than the times we catch a bunch! 
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Bobberbucket

• View Profile
Bobber I'm sure we saw each other at one of the northeast tournaments. I didn't make it up this year but was at ones before that.

I’ll bet our paths have crossed a few times.

fishingful

• View Profile
I have only gotten out 3 times. Between the new job and moving I haven't had time. Now that we are moved it's game on.

I may have an opportunity to partner with IFO next year for a ice kids derby or something like that. Need to talk to someone about that. I don't want to mention where I work on the fourm.

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
That’s a cool idea!  It would be great to do something like that for the young ones!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Tanker593

• View Profile
I was just recently introduced to the FB page but I've been on this site for a few years now.  When comparing the two, FB is a lot more "noise" as it seems to have everyone posting from all over and there isn't much discussion.  I haven't seen where FB is organized in it's community. 

This site is more organized with the different lakes to give you better information on the lake you are planning on fishing.  Also, there is more specifics about equipment, presentations and tactics.  I haven't really seen that on FB. 

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
bobber  always glad for postings, jump in the conversations don't be shy. its different here we all just post away and hope to meet new friends here and on the ice... when I meet folks out on the ice and ask them if they know of  I F O  and the common answer is no,  so if ya people are trolling for info stop and say a few lines, that way we know your out there  ... welcome is what ya get when you chime in here, try that on face book..fb may be fast but we are friendly ...hahahahah
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

g

• View Profile
Welcome aboard bobber. Feel free to join in any discussion. Everyone is welcome to join in the discussions and should not feel like an outsider. We can all learn something from the discussions so feel free to contribute. Personally, I don't mind posting spots I fish but not sharing spots doesn't bother me. It takes time and some luck to find fish under ice so I don't fault people from not mentioning their spots.

Vexilar