Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Roll call Amigos!

Bobberbucket

• View Profile
so much drama, I watched it also ... and all ya want to do is fish and post the good bad and ugly.  how does that saying go   please mr hunter don't throw me in the briar patch   hahahh    but  warm water is coming and all the crap flows towards the lake soon   lolol 

I wish we had a like button here! :)

crappieboo420

• View Profile
Ice out crappie I can't wait!!!

Good too see your here too man!  How’s the ice looking at your favorite lake?
the ice is trash but won't be long before I'm in my boat chasing them big white girls.😉
Lowrance,Grandpa bobs custom jigs,
Budweiser,Eskimo,little atom,custom jig and spin,vmc.

Bobberbucket

• View Profile

the ice is trash but won't be long before I'm in my boat chasing them big white girls.😉

Man I never got over there once! Maybe I’ll get over there in the boat. You ever fish that FP Spillway anymore?

z400wolverine

• View Profile
I'm here,been here,lol. Meeting my brother and going to hit Whitmore Lake,MI license free pass.Ric's marina said 12" with wheelers and snowmobiles driving on it

z400wolverine

• View Profile
lake has interesting contours. Also it is a 3-1/2 hour drive

Bobberbucket

• View Profile
I'm here,been here,lol. Meeting my brother and going to hit Whitmore Lake,MI license free pass.Ric's marina said 12" with wheelers and snowmobiles driving on it

Right on! My buddy I think he’s a member here too mousejam515 is in Saginaw. He sent me a picture wherever they went out of there’s a area with 4ft of water last I herd they were going to get ramps I think!  Do it up up there!!!

crappieboo420

• View Profile

Man I never got over there once! Maybe I’ll get over there in the boat. You ever fish that FP Spillway anymore?
yeah I hit it from time to time. Went yesterday actually. Bunch of dinks.. you ever get one out of there over 9 1/2?
Lowrance,Grandpa bobs custom jigs,
Budweiser,Eskimo,little atom,custom jig and spin,vmc.

Bobberbucket

• View Profile

yeah I hit it from time to time. Went yesterday actually. Bunch of dinks.. you ever get one out of there over 9 1/2?

I’ve never got one out of there over 8” a have caught some toad perch from time to time. Haven’t fished it in a while.

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Curious about which Lake this is?  Would anyone be willing to pm me the name?  No spots of course just wondering if I’ve ever been there?
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

beetlebailey

• View Profile
that site hasn't been the same in past few yrs, every time if you ask a question everyone slams ya..... a few of my buds say the same thing!!!!

Bobberbucket

• View Profile
that site hasn't been the same in past few yrs, every time if you ask a question everyone slams ya..... a few of my buds say the same thing!!!!

I’ve watched it’s steady decline in quality over the years. As many great posters quite posting or left some due to the constant trolls allowed to run wild. An overwhelming majority of people who used to be regular posters there quit because of the narssistic power drunk mods!

beetlebailey

• View Profile
ive never had prob with the mods.. its the others who criticize,slam and think they knowitall... u cant post anything!

Bobberbucket

• View Profile
ive never had prob with the mods.. its the others who criticize,slam and think they knowitall... u cant post anything!

Once you have a problem with the mods you really can’t post anything lol

Bass-n-Buck

• View Profile
Am I allowed to say the Bengals suck on this site?

Bobberbucket

• View Profile

Vexilar