Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Iso ice report

FrozenBuckeye

• Hard water Hero
    • View Profile
The subject says it all. A buddy And I want to head there tomorrow after checking out a new spot. How's the ice out there?
A bad day on the ice is better than a good day in the office!

linebacker43

• View Profile
Take it for what its worth. I have not personally been on the ice yet. I was there Saturday morning killing time while my daughter was at ball practice. Watched  a dozen or more out toward the marsh with more people heading out of FF beach. Also seen a half dozen or so out in front of the beach channel. Stopped into Z's bait shop and was told anywhere from 4-6 inches. I would think it has added a little more since Saturday morning, but as always spud your way out. Hope this helps!

Linebacker43

FrozenBuckeye

• Hard water Hero
    • View Profile
Take it for what its worth. I have not personally been on the ice yet. I was there Saturday morning killing time while my daughter was at ball practice. Watched  a dozen or more out toward the marsh with more people heading out of FF beach. Also seen a half dozen or so out in front of the beach channel. Stopped into Z's bait shop and was told anywhere from 4-6 inches. I would think it has added a little more since Saturday morning, but as always spud your way out. Hope this helps!

Linebacker43

Thanks for the info, we ended up going out of FF beach amognst the tip uppers, caught a handful of eyes but only one keeper.
A bad day on the ice is better than a good day in the office!

Vexilar