Ice Fish Ohio Forum

CJ Ice 1/25/19

fshman_165

• View Profile
 Entire lake was locked up befor all the rain and it has stayed locked up through it. Edges took a beating but hope I can post thicknesses tomorrow. I have not been checking the CJ ice thickness yet because I have been fishing my channel at Indian, off the shore of my property, since the first big snow.

linebacker43

• View Profile
Would very much appreciate an update 165. Taking a few days off next week to get some fishing in. Need to know where I can get to after the kids get on the bus. Thanks for any info shared!

Linebacker43

roosterfish

• View Profile
Any update? I Would think that it will be ready by Thursday?

I'm taking a couple of sick days at the end of the week, and exploring my options.

fshman_165

• View Profile
Sorry everyone, have not had time to check ice. I have been battling the flu for the last 3 days. I did drive down and see people fishing in the marina Monday. I would imagine there should be over 6 inches of ice after this cold snap. The Corp has been letting a lot of water out so some edges have collapsed. Please be careful and tie off  when checking the ice. Please use the buddy system. I won’t be able to post ice thickness anytime soon

roosterfish

• View Profile
Thanks!
Hope you start feeling better, and can enjoy the ice soon.

I hope to hit the overlook area on Friday, but without confirmation about the ice, I will probably go elsewhere since it is a 1.5hr drive for me.

Any updates are greatly appreciated.

Vexilar