Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Ice Equipment Sale

papaperch

• View Profile
Garage sale by appointment. Great buy on tungsten jigs of excellent quality Sizes mostly 4-mm and 5 mm tons of colors to pick from. 50 dollars purchase of the tungsten jigs gets a free jig box . This offer is only good to the first six buyers as that is all the boxes i have.

Three fish finders all set up for ice fishing. One is a Humminbird Helix 7 mounted on a marcum lithium transport. Another is a Garmin Echomap plus 7CV with lithium battery. 

One shelter Eskimo 450I this is the one with a no trip door. Very lightly used complete with pegs and straps. 350.00 is the price.

Just a little of what I have for sale. All deals will have to be face to face here at my house. Located close to Berlin Lake in northeast Ohio.
To keep my items at good prices for the buyer. I will not ship or drive to meet. Plus my present health is kinda limiting me right now.

So if you are within reasonable driving distance. It would be a good investment in your ice fishing career. I have over 60 years of experience in local ice fishing. If you are interested PM me here and I will give you address and phone number.

Will try and post a few pix later.

papaperch

• View Profile

trapperjon

• View Profile
Check your email please.  I've got cash in hand

Vexilar