Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Nimi today 1/28

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Thanks guys!   Might try there this morning.   Going somewhere, not sure where yet. 
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

icebucketjohn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Hit Nimmy Sunday 6:30am-3:30pm. For me, the bite was really slow & sporadic. Others nearby killed the Perch getting alot more rod action and filling their buckets. Ice was 4.5" & found a thinndr area near the Hign Tension Power Lines. Perch hit on a small Swedish Pimple & minnow. Got a few on Maghots too. All on the bottom. Landed 1- 9" Crappie on a maggots. He was suspended.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2021, 02:46:04 PM by icebucketjohn »
We Ice Fisherman are all highly addicted, shivering psychotic patients in the frozen asylum of the frigid"

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
Nice, those look yummy! It sure is nice to be having a season this year!
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

icebucketjohn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
You Betcha!!
We Ice Fisherman are all highly addicted, shivering psychotic patients in the frozen asylum of the frigid"

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Beautiful haul of perch!!!   Good job John!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

FishLaughAtMe

• View Profile
Did a lot better than I did out at Nimi. Went out of the north camp ground parking lot, never fished out there before, ice or open water. Anyways caught about 3 dozen perch 6 inches and under and 1 that's about 9 1/4. Speaking of which I'd like to enter in contest but it's my first time so any help would be appreciated. Was in 15 feet of water but couldn't tell water clarity, issues with the vexilar camera, everything has a green tint because it has a short somewhere.

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
If you email me your pic I can resize it and then send it back and you can post it.   Or text it to me.  I’ll PM you my number.   

Team Wilcraft!

FishLaughAtMe

• View Profile
Went out Friday with Slab and Dave over to the Nimi dam, and that's the only word I can use for the dam. As far as the fishing it went per usual, dinks were everywhere so it didn't make the crawl back up the dam any easier. On the way in I found where someone lost some lures that they had in a maggot container. If you PM me I can try to meet you at Nimi on Sunday. Just describe the lures and I can meet you at the campgrounds big parking lot, don't know which C it is but it's close to the water. Next time I go fishing at that dam I'll be casting from the boat.

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Had fun with you guys out there!   Just wish the fish were bigger.
Looking forward to it again!

Team Wilcraft!

Vexilar