Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Monday 2/15/21 President's Day

icebucketjohn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Got the day off work bc of President's Day. Gonna give Nimmy another shot. Hope the bite is ON ahead of the predicted snowstorm this afternoon.  Might be the last time I pull the shanty without the Smitty. Meeting a couple other OGFers in search of Crappie. Fingers crossed we find'em. Will post our results.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2021, 05:33:23 AM by icebucketjohn »
We Ice Fisherman are all highly addicted, shivering psychotic patients in the frozen asylum of the frigid"

icebucketjohn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Fished 7am-430pm out of C1.  3 of us: nephew Marky & Lovinlife Mark. Sporadic bite, but all of us iced fish throughout the day. Lots of Perch, a few Crappie & Gills & 1 Channel Cat 1 1/2-2lb. Maggots & Waxie with a few on Minnows. On the bottom. Got alot of dinks for the garden, but managed some keepers for a meal or two.

We Ice Fisherman are all highly addicted, shivering psychotic patients in the frozen asylum of the frigid"

icebucketjohn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
sweet    theres a nice bowl of  dinners  ....   i havent caught enough fish worthy of taking home, dink city  lol
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
That’s awesome!!   Hopefully Friday I’ll be up that way!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Vexilar