Ice Fish Ohio Forum

2020 online tournament winners. Please read!

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Dear fellow members,

I’m posting this to apologize for a lackluster summer and having not yet gotten out the prizes for last season.   They are coming!   I promise.  And we have more products to give away as well as other exciting things on the horizon for our site and Facebook page this season to come.   Some of you know that at the end of last year I got what the doctors presume was coronavirus.   I was never tested, but they assume that is what I had based on my symptoms.   While I was never seriously sick and didn’t need a hospital or any medicine to get over it, I have not been the same since.   I’ve had 2 doctors say that based on what I’m feeling that long Covid has turned into Covid-fibromyalgia.  I cannot work like I used to, get short of breath and run out of energy quickly, am not sleeping well, and have pain and muscle twitches over my entire body whenever I do anything that requires exertion.   After many tests, any serious conditions have been ruled out, this is not life threatening, but life altering and frustrating over the last 15 months.   Hence the reason for not getting the prizes out as I should have.   So what I’m going to do is combine things.   I have the list of last seasons winners and their prizes set aside.   So at the conclusion of this season, I’ll ship both at the same time.   I hate to do this, but am trying to keep up with everyday life right now.   My doctor started me on a new program a couple weeks ago and it seems promising.   My energy and sleep are slowly returning and the twitching is subsiding.   The pain is still there for now, but who cares, if I have the energy to do things that I need to.  I’m hoping to see you on the ice either this week or next!!  Any questions please PM me!!  Thanks for your understanding. 
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

30inthabucket

• Ice fishing calls... I answer
    • View Profile
Damn Joel, sounds like a rough year. Do whatever you need to do to get feeling better. I hope things continue to improve for you. Has the entry form for this year been posted anywhere? I haven't seen it...

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
I’m hoping this weekend.   If you get out before it’s up just cross out 2021 and put 2022.   ;D
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Vexilar