Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Welcome to IcefishOhio.com

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Great Lakes Largemouth Series
Welcome to IceFishOhio.com,

IceFishOhio.com is a forum dedicated to the Ice Fishing enthusiast. Whether you are a veteran of the sport or new to Ice fishing, we invite you to our forum.

Our goals are to provide a family friendly forum where everyone feels welcome, explore everything about Ice Fishing and a place to meet new Ice fishing friends.

We will have events such as Kids Day's, Tournaments and get to-gethers this winter . We invite you to participate.

Our forum will only be successful with your input. If you have any ideas that you have that will improve our site. Just post them and we will try to implement them.

See you on the Forums and on the Ice,

David Hoheisel
IcefishOhio.com
Pro-Staff

« Last Edit: November 09, 2010, 02:56:50 PM by davidhoheisel »
David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Jason Mitchell Rods
Clam
Vexilar
GrandPa Bob's Crappie Jigs
Jammin Jigs

fishdayandnight

• View Profile
Hello Dave and Fellow Ohio Anglers,
S J Decker/fishdayandnight here and I am proud to be a new member.
I actually travel the country as National Ambassabor with Recycled Fish...Anglers living a lifestyle of stewardship both on and off the water; because our lifestyle runs downstream.
Upon reviewing your site I found it packed with information for both the new and the experienced icefishermen.
I plan to try to attend several of your Demo Days and Saugeye Series events this coming January.

Thanks for a great site and tight lines,
Decker
« Last Edit: December 07, 2009, 10:52:24 PM by davidhoheisel »

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Great Lakes Largemouth Series
Hi SJ,

Thanks for joining us. I look forward to meeting you at our events. Please make sure you check the site on the events dates because they could change due to ice and sponsors. I would also like to learn more about recycled fish.

David Hoheisel
Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Clam
Vexilar
Jason Mitchell Rods

David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Jason Mitchell Rods
Clam
Vexilar
GrandPa Bob's Crappie Jigs
Jammin Jigs

crv423

• Global Moderator
  • Catching is only half the fun!
    • View Profile
thanks dave for setting up this site, i get alot of local info i could never get before, it also gives me something to do when my ol lady wont let me go fishing:)
Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Alum Creek, Buckeye lake guide

cramerk

• View Profile
Great looking site. Thanks for taking the time to set it up. Now for my first two questions, what size pimples. Jiggin raps do most people prefer on Indian? Also has anyone tried the x67c finder by Lowrance. Looking to get a flasher and this was recommended to me from a buddy who is a guide on erie. Thanks in advance...
« Last Edit: December 29, 2009, 06:34:52 PM by davidhoheisel »

Dockdabber

• View Profile
    Dockdabber here,  Live in Delphos,Oh  Ice fishing is the greatest.  Most of the time I fish ponds for gills and crappie.  Would love to get into perch fishing and saugeye but not many ponds hold them.  Would like to go to IL more often but prefer to go with someone who fishes the lake often.  Retired so can go during the week anytime..  Anyone interested in a new fishing pal give me sign.  Thanks

pig puncher

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
howdy all. pig puncher here. just found this site. a site for ohio ice fishing is just what i need. i'm in mt. vernon, and i'd rather ice fish than eat. not exactly an expert, but about 30 years experience, i seldom get skunked. glad to help anyone out.

Darth Baiter

• View Profile
Hello fellow icefishers.
I just found this site and it looks like it just might turn out to be a good one.
I'm a recently retired 60yr old that originally became afflicted with the ice fishing bug in Jan. 1968.
I enjoy warm weather fishing as well but as you know, there is something special about the hardwater
fishing.
I reside in Auglaize Co. and enjoy fishing ponds, Indian Lake, and the area upground reservoirs when we get enough ice.
I look forward to learning and sharing ideas and experiences with the members here and hope to see a few of you on the ice sometime.

let it freeze

• View Profile
I just find out about this site today,and was looking though the fourms and decided to register.so here I am.

Vexilar