Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Married? Make A Deposit!

Banker · 1 · 2458

Banker

• Global Moderator
  • With God, All things are possible. Matthew 19:26
    • View Profile
    • www.iceprofromohio.com
I have noticed that I am not the only ice fisherman who has a significant other at home. Most indeed have a family and since this website promotes the family experience I figured I would give a shout of to the ones who sacrifice and support us while we enjoy our favorite sport.

The happiest married couples I know are the one who frequently do stuff for each other. Not tasks or honeydo lists but stuff out of the ordinary like doing the other persons chore or simply spending more time together than usual. These are what I like to call "Deposits" I try to sprinkle them in throughout the year but especially try to load them up when I am out icefishing day and night.

Since my main hobby is hardwater fishing, I have an advantage- 8 weeks of sacrfice out of 52, for those all year fisherman..don't know how you do it.

Anyways -I am not an expert on marriage and actually am posting this to remind myself more than anything- But during this ice fishing season remember your family and make a deposit.
Scott Albrecht
"Banker"
www.iceprofromohio.com

John 21:6 He said, "Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some."

Vexilar