Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Great to meet everyone Saturday.

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Great Lakes Largemouth Series
I wanted to say thank you for everyone who came out for the get together. It was really nice to put a face to a screen name.

I know I enjoyed meeting everyone and i wish the fishing would have been better.

I want to thank Pro Staff Member BecksLabs for taking the time to make some of the best Chili that i have had in a while. Also, A thanks goes out to Salmonids for all the Chips and Snacks Ratherbe for the Hot Co Coa.

As far as fishing I caught a Keeper Bluegill, 2 samll white Bass and a Crappie. Beckslabs started to catch some decent panfish before i left.

Did anyone get on a night bite?
« Last Edit: January 09, 2011, 09:17:07 AM by davidhoheisel »
David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Jason Mitchell Rods
Clam
Vexilar
GrandPa Bob's Crappie Jigs
Jammin Jigs

SlabJunkie

• View Profile
I also had a great time meeting everyone that in itself was worth the 3+hr drive. definatly wish the fish would have cooperated better.

after lunch my cousin and i went to cranberry with a couple other guys. within 15 min of setting up i had a 18in cat on a dead stick but lost him at the hole. my couisin caught a 15 saugeye a few minutes later, had a big fish hooked for a couple seconds and caught a 20in cat. both of us marked a good amount of fish and had a few lookers.

thanks again to everyone that was involved with the whole thing it was great to meet everyone!!
 Evin
SlabJunkie

Pro Staff
icefishohio.com

Salmonid

• View Profile
I agree, was great meeting a few folks and the chile was awesome!! Thanks for pulling this together David! Cheers to ya..

Salmonid

Jiggn Fool

• View Profile
I had a great time also. Has Firefish claimed his pole yet??? LOL

bttmline

• View Profile
Dang, I completely missed this get together. Where was it?

bttmline

• View Profile
Dang, I completely missed this get together. Where was it?

g

• View Profile
it was nice to great to meet everyone. the chili was excellent & all the snacks & hot chocolate was greatly appreciated. 2 throw back saugeyes was all i could get. did see 2 keeper saugeyes caught. great turn out for the weather conditions. great job & thank you dave. if anyone found a set of ice picks please let me know. thanks.

MDBuckeye

• View Profile
it was nice to great to meet everyone. the chili was excellent & all the snacks & hot chocolate was greatly appreciated. 2 throw back saugeyes was all i could get. did see 2 keeper saugeyes caught. great turn out for the weather conditions. great job & thank you dave. if anyone found a set of ice picks please let me know. thanks.

+1  It was great meeting everyone for sure.  After lunch I went over to Long Island with Brian and Solomon? and we tried to scratch a few more gills out.  I left them with about an hour left and went over a ismuth and found a huge group of shanties which usually means fish.  I set up and promptly caught 10 very nice gills until the bite died off at dark.  I was nice getting out and learning a bit about the lake and conversing with all of you!

Tight Lines!

jaybird62

• PRO STAFF
  • another great day
    • View Profile
hated that i missed the get together but the situation kept me away.  did get out to lima lake for a while on sat. caught a couple of nice trout and lots of dinks. had fun though.  going to mich this weekend  will be back on indian to do battle on the 22nd
be safe, it aint no fun if you dont live to lie about it
IFO prostaff
NAFC life member

Vexilar