Ice Fish Ohio Forum

WTB: Used Vex

Salmonid

• View Profile
Hoping someone gets an upgrade over XMAS and is looking to part with a used Vex. Let me know what you got, Ebay is a joke right now,

Salmonid

bttmline

• View Profile
I have a used fl-8. It is attached to a Dave Genz Ice box. No battery or charger but I guarantee it to be in good working order. Wife got me a new Marcum Troller for X-mas.

Salmonid

• View Profile
Bttmline, i sent you a PM.
Thanks
Merry Christmas!
Salmonid

phishyone1

• When hell freezes over, I'll fish there too!
    • View Profile
I'm also looking to buy a vexilar if anyone has two now, thanks to Xmas.
Thank you,
Pete Sekerak (Phishyone1)

Salmonid

• View Profile
I got me mine from Bttmline and its great! so if anyone else has one, please reply directly to Phishyone1, Thanks and good luck with the search!

Salmonid

bigoslabz

• View Profile
i have a fl 8 se on a genz blue box for sale just got aa new fl12 with tri beam for xmas so i dont need the 8 anymore

raven44875

how much do you want for vex?im looking to buy one.4196318970 my name is james

raven44875

would like to buy a vexilar fl8.if anybody around the mansfield,oh area has one for sale send me a message.ty

walgill

• View Profile
I have a FL-8SLE for sale with mag shield. I just got my FL-22 pro pack today. They were on backorder for the last month from Thorne Brothers and Glenns army navy got some in so i ordered it thru them. Works great, battery and charger come with unit as well as a Eskimo cover for the unit. $175.00 call me at 513-403-2883. thanks

tazzzo

• View Profile
Hi Bob  This is Tim We spoke on the phone. I wanted to tell you Id be willing to meet up in Dayton if you cant make it up here.You got my # Thanks Again
« Last Edit: January 19, 2011, 08:53:04 PM by tazzzo »

walgill

• View Profile
tazzzo, i plan on going up to Indain on Sunday morning. I can hook up with you there or on our way back to Cincy. Looking forward to trying out the  FL22-HD in that shallow water.

tazzzo

• View Profile
walgill,sounds good.we will be there also. The weathers looking to be nice. call me
« Last Edit: January 21, 2011, 06:43:29 PM by tazzzo »

Vexilar